Well my orders came in I am to be the Agent Afloat for the USS Polaris a galaxy class starship Registry is NCC-80601 and i leave soon for the ship and take my place as Agent Afloat on the USS Polaris and i am looking Foward to serveing on the ship I will rondvious with her shortly i need to start packing and get ready to go to the ship but i am looking foward to the time on the polaris.
I first have to get the orders from the Director of SCIS and Chief of Starfleet Secuirty and the like then i will finish packing and get a shuttle or Run about to get to where the polaris is then evey thing should be fine after that i dont foresee any problems i will be on the ship to advise the captain of issues reguarding counterterrorism and other things and investigate ship board crimes and try to be pro active and help prevent crimes before they happen. Such is the job of the Agent Afloat.
No comments:
Post a Comment